This property is unique and offers a wonderful opportunity to secure a skiing/fishing Pied a Terre (sleeps 4) with minimal maintenance, no body corporate fees and approval for holiday letting.
Specifically located in amongst the popular Adaminaby shops, beside the famous Adaminaby Bakery, you will enter the property via your own front door to an entry vestibule/boot room to keep your shoes and hang your coat. From there you will enter the large studio space that offers the following features:
- High ceilings and flooded with natural light
- Brand new and complete renovation, including timber floorboards.
- Stunning modern kitchen full fitted out with washing machine, crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots, pans etc.
- A new queen size bed with bedside tables
- A modern lounge with a large LCD TV
- A new singe bed, with a pull-out trundle below
- A brand new and gorgeous spa like bathroom, featuring shower, private toilet, and vanity.
When the new owners are not using the property, the vendor (who has considerable experience in such things) believes that the property would achieve approx. $150 per night, during both skiing and fishing seasons.
The new owners will be spoilt for choice and convenience, with all your required shops and the Snow Goose Hotel at your doorstep.