Positioned on one of Cooma’s most desirable streets – Soho Street. This home offers the convenience of being a couple of minutes walk to get your morning coffee, for the kids to walk to school or the supermarket. It is privately positioned, and offers uninterrupted Northerly and Easterly views over the Cooma township.
THE MANY FEATURES OF THIS WONDERFUL PRIVATE FAMILY HOME INCLUDE:
- On entry you will be impressed by the stunning timber paneled hallway
- Double storey weatherboard home with a wonderful north and easterly aspect, with commanding views over the Cooma township
- Three spacious bedrooms – main bedroom on top level offers an enormous parents retreat or private quarters for visiting guests, with its very own balcony and reverse cycle airconditioning
- Spacious living with an adjoining dining room flows perfectly into the modern contemporary kitchen
- Modern large kitchen offering plenty of storage
- Two bathrooms – main bedroom with en-suite , plus an additional WC in the lower / cellar level.
- Combustion wood fire and ducted natural gas will ensure your family’s comfort during the most chilly of winters
- Double garage, plus an additional carport
- Low maintenance gardens and a large area of native land to the rear of the home offers wonderful privacy
This is a lovely family home that has been well maintained. Prior to the current ownership, the property served as a successful B&B for many years. This home has been beautifully maintained and a very much loved home. It will appeal to both investors and owner occupiers.