Resting on approximately 4.9 acres and facing north east, this architecturally designed, solar passive family home is ideally positioned in one of Cooma’s most sought-after areas, five minutes drive to the town centre. This property embraces a stunning fusion of beautifully appointed light filled living spaces, alfresco entertaining areas and high-level finishes. This property has been purpose built to raise a family. Designed to maximise both space and light, the property enjoys a functional floorplan with an abundance of oversized accommodation.
- Upon entry, you are welcomed into a beautiful light filled foyer
- The open plan living and dining areas enjoy an abundance of natural light
- Stainless steel entertainers’ kitchen with gas cooking overlooks stunning grounds
- Generous master bedroom with spacious walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Four bedrooms, plus a dedicated study or fifth bedroom
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) and large laundry with loads of storage
- In Cooma’s relatively dry climate you will love the convenience of mains water, plus weekly garbage collection.
- Constructed of rendered brick with high ceilings, with cosy underfloor heating with 4 separate temperature controls throughout the house
- Beautifully landscaped and irrigated gardens featuring advanced trees and shrubs (fully fenced)
- Environmentally friendly home with low maintenance gardens
- Double garage and adjoining carport plus an additional separate double garage (both with power)
Additional features include:
- 5km from Cooma CBD
- 9 acres- 1.65 ha fully fenced
- Water distribution through the property
- 4 bedrooms with separate office
- All bedrooms feature large built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Open living
- Tiles through most areas with exception of Carpet in all bedrooms
- Gas hot water and oven
- Outside deck area
- Fully automated watering system in lawn areas vegetable gardens
- Enclosed chicken yard
- Enclosed Vegetable garden
- Productive orchard
- Full sized synthetic cricket wicket
- Levelled area for kids playground
- The northern and Eastern boundary feature an avenue of advanced Lombardi poplar trees
This quality home is located on a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac location and only a 5 minute drive from Cooma town centre, and walking distance to fantastic schools (both primary and secondary). If you choose not to walk or drive no problem- the bus stops in front of the property.
All inspections are by appointment only with Steve Allen 0418 223000.